Kids must be able to write with confidence. They must also be able to read with comprehension and build a vocabulary that will serve them well throughout their lives.
- Our philosophy is simple: Kids learn best when they’re enjoying themselves.
- Our methods are proven: Since 2007, we’ve helped hundreds of kids improve their written work.
- Our curriculum spirals with your child’s grasp of key concepts: We present material at increasing levels of complexity as your child masters the skills at each level.
- We incorporate the Common Core Standards, 6-Traits, and our own components in our instruction.
KidWrite! helps you raise word-loving, confident-writing, avid-reading kids!Join the club
- Our belief in the value of a strong vocabulary is put into action by instilling a love of words in your children.
- Our dedication to confident writing is at the heart of our step-by-step skill approach.
- Our activities, materials, resources, and online workshops put fun into mastering reading comprehension, strong writing, and a robust vocabulary.
- Our goal is to create avid readers by making literature an integral part of our program from the start.